- Commit to writing an article every two months.
- Focus on specific regions and build a writing portfolio.
- Receive feedback on writing and bios live on the website.
- Get monthly updates and opportunities to attend events, etc.
- Remain part of the growth and future of Global Health Aging.
- Focus on specific regions.
- Have no commitment to write regularly.
- Get occasional emails about possibly writing again.
- Have the opportunity to become regular contributors.
- Receive feedback on writing and bios are included with articles.
Articles are one page, single-spaced with double spacing between paragraphs or double-spaced, and 12 point Times New Roman font. They should not be published elsewhere or be under consideration for any other platform. Unless necessary, articles should omit personal pronouns. The editors will review and edit all submissions. Please note that articles must capture the uniqueness of aging because people age at different rates. Please submit articles and bios here.
Include citations where relevant and hyperlink to full-text references within five years. Articles must contain references and writers should review the types of sources used in previous articles. Please fact-check references to determine the accuracy of statements. All contributions are unpaid, and Global Health Aging reserves the right to reject any article.
Global Health Aging uses photos in the public domain. The editors will source images, but writers who supply photos are encouraged to use personal photos or images from Pixabay, Wikimedia Commons, Public Domain Pictures, Public Health Image Library, Google, Unsplash, and more. Contact us with any questions or to suggest more photo-sharing websites.