Sample Templates for Reposting Content
- The following article was republished with permission from Global Health Aging. Global Health Aging is an international publication featuring news, research and opinion pieces on longevity and healthy from around the world.
- The following article was inspired by and contains excerpts from an article published by Global Health Aging. Global Health Aging is an international publication featuring news, research and opinion pieces on longevity and healthy aging from around the world. The original article can be viewed here (hyperlink article).
- Global Health Aging, “Article Title (hyperlink article),” Month and Year of Article – Examples here.
- According to Global Health Aging,…
All content unless otherwise noted is the copyright of Global Health Aging. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. Contact the publication for information regarding permission. Once permission is granted, we prefer new content to not be reposted within the first few months of being published on Global Health Aging, due to SEO and promotional reasons. You may cite or quote articles with the proper attribution, quote an excerpt from an article, or summarize the insights in your own words. Please cite your sources (author, website, article link) and email us with any questions about using or citing any of the content contained herein. You can also contact us for a GIF URL.
Selected Citations and Mentions
- Albinism in Africa, “Albinism: The intersection between health, melanin, and vision,” June 2018.
- Journal of Emergencies, Trauma, and Shock, “Medical demographics in sub-Saharan Africa, ” July-September 2016.
- APHA’s International Health Section, “Global News Round Up,” August 2016.
- SeniorsMatter.com, “A Closer Look at How Sweden Takes Care of Elders,” March 2016.
- GOOD Magazine, “Why Robots Are the Future of Elder Care,” June 2015.