The Article Series is an in-depth look at current topics relevant to aging and health. Each series explores a specific topic including reviews and perspectives that are published consecutively over a period of time. At least two articles make up a series with the maximum being four.
A two-part series on elder abuse in South Africa by Andria Reta-Henke.
- Part 1 – Under-Diagnosed and Often Overlooked: Elder Abuse in South Africa
- Part 2 – Government Response to Tackling Elder Abuse in South Africa
A two-part series on Venezuela’s economic crisis by Grace Mandel.
- Part 1 – Venezuela’s Economic Crisis Puts Older Populations-At-Risk
- Part 2 – The Impact of the Chavez Government on Pensions and Health Systems
A four-part series on aquatic therapy by Felecia Fischell.
- Part 1 – Aquatic Therapy Marketplace
- Part 2 – Selecting an Aquatic Practitioner
- Part 3 – Selecting an Aquatic Facility
- Part 4 – Aquatics Programming